No hot water? Running out of hot water? Want to upgrade a more energy efficient hot water system? We can help!
Save time and money by employing a dedicated, local hot water company to install your new hot water system.
Our trucks are on the road right now stocked with a huge range of new electric, gas, solar and heat pump hot water systems, ready to install at your home or business.
The hot water heater installation process
- When you call us, you’ll speak directly with a hot water specialist. We don’t use call centres or an office receptionist to attend to these enquiries. This ensures you receive the right advice immediately.
- We’ll then organise a convenient time to visit your home, strata building or workplace. We’ll even contact you when we’re within 20-30 minutes of our arrival so you know when to expect us.
- Once onsite, our licensed hot water heater installer will assess the site for safety and make appropriate arrangements, where required.
- We’ll disconnect your old hot water system from the electricity / gas supply. Once disconnected, it will be drained and removed.
- We’ll then install your new hot water system. We can install it in the same location or move it to a new location (if you prefer).
- If required, we’ll install a new tempering valve to ensure your hot water system complies with AS3500 plumbing codes, if required.
- Your new hot water system will then be commissioned and tested to ensure it is working accordingly.
- Once complete, we’ll clean up the worksite and remove any associated rubbish.
- We’ll take away and recycle your old hot water system, where applicable.
And finally, you’re back enjoying trouble free hot water again – yay!
Our goal is get you back enjoying trouble-free hot water TODAY!
Choice means a better hot water heater price and the right product
Our highly experienced team of licensed hot water plumbers are up to date with the latest in energy-saving techniques that will save money on your household bills while reducing your carbon footprint.
We can even help with any applicable Government rebates or assist in all insurance claims.
Complete hot water service solutions.
Prompt service – Our reliable, local hot water service technicians are able to offer prompt, efficient and quality assistance to homes and businesses throughout the Inner West. Our goal is to get you back enjoying trouble free hot water today.
Fast hot water heater repair and replacement – Our service trucks are fully stocked with new hot water systems and thousands of replacement parts to ensure your hot water heater is repaired or replaced quickly and efficiently
Free delivery – If its uneconomical to repair your old hot water heater and a replacement system is the most cost effective option, we offer free delivery on all new hot water systems for Inner West customers. We’ll even take away and recycle your old water heater.
Qualified and licensed – All work is carried out by our trained and qualified tradespeople. We do not employ sub-contractors or outsource work to unskilled workers.
Hot water is our business – We are hot water specialists and each year we fix and install hundreds of hot water systems throughout the Inner West and surrounding areas.
Take advantage of our buying power – As one of the Inner West’s largest hot water system suppliers, our ability to purchase direct from the manufacturers means we’re able to pass on great savings to our customers.
Accredited service agents – We are authorised and accredited to repair and install water heaters for all brands including Rheem, Solahart, Rinnai, Dux, Aquamax, Apricus, Vulcan, Bosch, Everhot, Conergy, Edwards Solar, and more…
Save time and money – Did you know that sometimes the repair of a hot water system requires the expertise of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. Our hot water specialists are qualified to undertake all work, meaning you don’t have to employ multiple trades, saving you both time and money. We have all the necessary tools and equipment to complete all work required.