LICENSED HOT WATER SYSTEM PLUMBERS INNER WEST
Did you know that you risk voiding your water heater warranty if it isn’t installed or repaired by a qualified hot water service technician? We install hundreds of hot water systems each year in Inner West homes, strata units and businesses and are authorised service technicians for all leading brands including Rheem, Solahart, Rinnai, Dux, Aquamax, Apricus, Vulcan, Bosch, Everhot, Conergy, Edwards Solar, and more… All our work is carried out by trained and qualified hot water service tradespeople – we DO NOT employ sub-contractors or outsource to unskilled workers.
Save money by employing the Inner West hot water experts
Did you know that the installation and repair of a hot water system often requires the experience and qualifications of both a licensed plumber AND a licensed electrician. At Cheapa Hot Water, we are licensed and qualified to undertake any plumbing and electrical work required to complete the installation or repair of your hot water system quickly, and within budget. Plumbers who do not specialise in the installation of hot water heaters may need to outsource the electrical work required to another tradesperson, thereby holding up the installation or repair of your hot water system and also adding extra expense due to additional call out fees charged by employing two tradespeople.
We sell a wide range of hot water systems with every sale based on the individual requirements of the customer. Our experienced team can recommend what hot water heater will best match the water usage requirements of your household and budget.
No cold showers – guaranteed! If we can’t repair your hot water heater today we will gladly lend you a replacement hot water tank so you don’t have to endure the indignity of a cold shower.
The benefits of dealing with our team of licensed hot water plumbers:
- You get fast, same day emergency hot water heater repair and replacement on all gas, solar and electric hot water systems;
- Our qualified, fully licensed tradespeople have over 20 years industry experience. We do not employ contractors to undertake any work;
- We are a family run, Australian owned business and believe in old fashioned, reliable service;
- We will remove your old hot water heater free of charge;
- Our fully stocked trucks contain thousands of replacement parts so you don’t have to wait weeks for parts to arrive.
- We offer highly competitive pricing and will beat any genuine quote;
- We offer free delivery to all of the Inner West homes and businesses;